Don't Miss
Home / Uncategorized / Anyone know what this is called?

Anyone know what this is called?

I’m on the campus at university of calgary and want to know what this sculpture and building is called. They held the 88 olympics here…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Tracy Lee

Isn't this site enough about me? You still need to know more than you already do??

One comment

  1. @mstracylee bad art?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *